Ways to help your child succeed at Terry Elementary-
- Meet your child’s teacher and communicate with them often.
- Check your child’s communication folder daily.
- Sign and return items that need immediate attention.
- Make sure your child does his/her homework.
- Check over their homework and help them when necessary.
- Read with your child.
- Younger children benefit when parents read to them and older children benefit when a parent listens to them read.
- Attend Math/Literacy nights when announced. Information will be given to help students at home.
- Grades k-5 – Check eschool to keep up with your child’s grades and attendance.
- Grades 1-5 – Read and sign your child’s Folder daily.
- Please contact your child’s teacher if you see a problem, don’t wait until the problem becomes much bigger.
|File Size:||117 kb|